ABOUT THE FRESNO COMMUNITY SCORECARD
The Fresno Business Council and Central Valley Community Foundation spearheaded and funded development of Fresno Community Scorecard to provide comprehensive, objective, easily accessible indicators of the state of the community in order to encourage and support efforts to produce a healthy, prosperous and sustainable community. The indicators were chosen and aggregated by a group of cross-sector community stakeholders.
Effective community scorecards:
- Focus community attention
- Empower informed decision-making
- Measure progress
- Inspire community action
Our work is as much a process as a product. Many of these indicators are produced annually, so future trend analysis will take time.
As you explore this site, the Development Team encourages your feedback to help continue to improve this community resource.To receive a quarterly Fresno Community Scorecard e-newsletter with updates about select indicators and stories of success, subscribe.
Check out our blog page.
Here’s more information about us.
We Thank our 2016 Sponsors
$10,000 and up
- Central Valley Community Foundation
- Fresno State
- Fresno Bee*
- Fresno Business Journal*
- Valley PBS* * in-kind donation
$5,000 to $10,000
- Fresno Business Council
- First 5 Fresno County
- Kaiser Permanente Fresno Medical Center
- Trinity Health-Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Fresno Chamber of Commerce
- City of Fresno
- Valley Children’s Health Care Foundation
$2,500 to $5,000
- United Way of Fresno County